Israel Discount Bank of New York, also known by its registered service mark, "IDB Bank", is a full service commercial bank chartered by the State of New York and a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Our liquidity and capital ratios are strong, and we are ranked by Crain's New York Business as the 14th largest commercial bank in the New York area. the Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic status, citizenship status, marital status, military or veteran status, current unemployment or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
International Private Banking - Customer Service Associate Account Operations.
- Able to handle a full loan portfolio and develop additional Commercial Real Estate secured financing business, including cross-selling of other bank products and keep the Team Leader and/ or Group Head, abreast of the portfolio.
- Evaluate commercial real estate lending opportunities.
- Prepare and underwrite commercial real estate lending packages for presentation, including appropriate research and analysis, stress testing, spreads, etc.
- Have an in depth knowledge of Appraisal valuations, Environmental reports and R/E property insurance.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate loan closing, funding, and maintenance / monitoring, as needed.
- Ensure timely receipt of all financial information, and other information required in the credit approval. Information should be analyzed and any material deterioration, non-compliance, or other issues are to be reported to the Team Leader and/ or Group Head on a timely basis.
- Comply with all the Bank's and department's policies and procedures.
- Approve loan account transactions and overdrafts of deposit accounts. As needed, assist with other account operations within lending area.
- Ensure adherence to all auditing and compliance requirements, including all BSA/AML/KYC requirements.
- Monitor the collateral and to work with others in a support of collateral monitoring.
- Acts as back-Up loan officer for other Team members, directly handling accounts on a temporary basis as needed. And as such, aware of all relationships in the Team or Group portfolio
- 5 to 10 years banking experience in Commercial R/E lending
- Strong credit analysis background including analysis of corporate, real estate, personal financial statements and tax returns
- Ability to perform global cash flow analysis on real estate owners and developers, both historical and projected.
- Self-starter and ability to work on multiple tasks and priorities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Preferred BA or MBA, preferably in finance, accounting.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.