Israel Discount Bank of New York, also known by its registered service mark, "IDB Bank", is a full service commercial bank chartered by the State of New York and a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). Our liquidity and capital ratios are strong, and we are ranked by Crain's New York Business as the 14th largest commercial bank in the New York area. the Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic status, citizenship status, marital status, military or veteran status, current unemployment or any other legally protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Liaison and coordinate with Information Technology.
Primary Job Functions
- Work with Loan Operations department head and IT to prioritize issues
- Work with department head to formulate IT related portion of annual budget, pertaining to Loan Operations and track actual spend against budget
- Key participant in solution upgrades (project planning, testing etc.)
- Develop test cases and business use case scenarios
- Work with Loan Operations department head and IT to develop and validate business requirements
- Participate in the deployment of new solutions or features and functionality modules of existing systems
- Perform first line functional support for Loan Operations. To this end, will need strong knowledge of the features and functionality of Loan IQ, including but not limited to the following:
- Account mapping
- Table definitions
- Work Flows
- Integration (APIs and interfaces)
- Application security (permissions)
- Data dictionary
- Reporting tools (Datanet)
- Analyze functional requirements and facilitate the delivery of a solution
- Manage the relationship with vendor on open functionality issues in Loan IQ, track status of delivery of solution, install and test fix provided
- Utilize domain knowledge and understanding of enabling technologies to deliver business solutions
- Assist business unit with development of business cases outlining the current problems /opportunities, cost/risks and potential benefits/returns on investment relating to implementation of solutions
- Define reporting requirements
- Hands-on report writing capabilities, using Cognos Query Studio and Report studio would be a plus
- Contribute and coordinate departmentís needs and expectations into Business Continuity plan.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience implementing commercial lending solutions
- Ability to analyze and document business process flow
- Project management skills and experience working with project teams
- Experience working with loan servicing and accounting solutions. Loan IQ experience is required.
- Practical understanding of commercial lending business (complete life cycle of credit/loan) and operations including the following components
- Loan Origination
- Trade Finance
- Servicing of Loans
- Collateral management
- Regulatory reporting and compliance as related to commercial lending
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.